you a reward I'm sure you wouldn't like," softly, Lindsay threatened Mara.
          Immediately, Mara picked and gathered all the laundries of Lindsay and Donita inside the small room. "Wait, do I really have to wash all of these, these all looks clean to me, in fact it even smells like it has just been washed and dried by me," Mara noticed.
          Lindsay checked the laundry once again. "Okay, these still looks and smells clean indeed. But I already said it. I still want you to wash all these clothes, understand."
           And so Mara just obeyed and went to the back of the house carrying the clean laundry of Lindsay and Donita.
          These three really like making my life so difficult. Okay, I'm playing along. I can play your games too; I'm not washing these clothes. I'll just add in a little amount of detergent soap in the basin. I'll make sure that this smells differently. Right, I'll pour in this detergent with lime in the basin so when these dry up, they would think that I had actually washed all of these.